Cancelled Roadworks on the course - back on next week if the road is clear
Important The 10's this season are pre-booking only. It is important that you follow the COVID rules detailed below. BE AWARE that rear lights are now mandatory - no light, no ride
Start Times . First Rider Off: July: 18:46. August: 18:31
Sign-on will be in the usual location on the Industrial Estate in Cramlington: Nelson Way at the junction with Colbourne Avenue. The nearest postcode is NE23 1WD. Sign-on is normally open from around 5.30pm depending upon how long it takes to set the course out.
There is adequate parking on the roads surrounding the sign-on so space out appropriately. Please park considerately and space yourselves out so that it doesn’t turn into a mass gathering.
CTT Rules – Covid-19
- Competitors should not attend if they feel ill in ANY way or if family members have any symptoms.
- An elevated resting heart rate or exceptionally quick to react heart rate during warm-up can suggest an underlying asymptomatic illness of ANY kind. You should NOT start the event (DNS) and leave immediately. Do not go to the start line if you feel this is the case and notify the organiser of your intention not to start as a result of an adverse warm-up.
- All warm-ups should be done on the road. Static warm-ups are prohibited.
- Riders MUST NOT gather in any way, regardless of current guidelines in the car park, HQ area or elsewhere.
- Competitors on finishing MUST NOT stop at the finish and MUST NOT loiter at the HQ/car park and MUST pack away and leave immediately upon completion of the race.
- No support can be provided if a competitor suffers mechanical difficulties. It is strongly advised that all competitors carry with them a spare inner-tube/tubular, pump and tyre levers if required.
- It is strongly advised that all competitors carry a mobile phone and take with them the telephone number of the event organiser. Please telephone the organiser if you have failed to finish the event.
You will need to bring your own pen to sign on before collecting your allocated (disposable) number. If you need to attach your number to the outside of your jersey, you will need to bring your own safety pins. We do not require the numbers back – please dispose of them afterwards at home.
When signing on please detail an appropriate emergency contact number. If you have a mechanical out on the course and require assistance, we cannot pick you up. We will make contact with the number listed as your emergency contact
You must have a working rear light attached to your bicycle – either constant or flashing. No light, no ride.
Once you have signed on and collected your number, please disperse from around the sign-on area to do your warm-up on the open roads – REMEMBER, NO USE OF STATIC TRAINERS.
Please do not report to the start line until 4 minutes before your allocated start time – this is to ensure social distancing. You will need to start with one foot on the ground as there will be no pusher-off. Please adhere to the 2 metre distancing rule at all times. When you have finished, pack up and go straight home.
No equipment or clothing is to be left at the sign-on or start unless you intend to retrieve it at your own risk – come dressed to race.